Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel, accessories, entertainment and beauty. Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company’s future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Handle end to end product’s development till shipment, ensure right quality, right vendor, right price and on time delivery.
• Communicate with buyers on a regular basis to provide up-to-date info with regard to the status of production and shipment of garments.
• Work independently on the assigned product categories and being the key communicator for the assigned product areas in the business stream.
• Responsible for the coordination of all operational activities from proto sample development, costing and production tracking, fabric and trim development etc. and WIP Follow-ups
• Communicate order details and requirements to suppliers / production units and manage and control the whole process pre and post order placement ensuring quantity, quality, order specification and delivery dates are achieved.
• Responsible for the Price Negotiation with suppliers as designated by the Merchandise Manager/ Assistant Merchandise Manager.
• Control and track critical path, forecast delays and course corrective action if needed with proactive action plans to ensure On Time Delivery.
• Identify and diagnose production problems and work with suppliers to present alternatives to buyers and line seniors.
• Assign jobs to the sub-ordinate Merchandisers/Assistant Merchandisers/Product developers, oversee their activities, provide guidance/support as required.
• Monitor production in the assigned factories and maintain liaison with QA Depts/Factory Mgt Team for quality, inspections, delivery deadlines, etc.
• Product development, costing. price negotiation
• Order management.
• New vendor factory sourcing/development, onboarding training.
• Handle all Lab dips, bulk fabric color and quality submission.
• Closely monitoring sampling approval process and ensure on timely submission along with good execution.
• Packing material approval (e.g. UPC ticket, sticker, carton marking etc.)
• Follow up T&A (WIP) on regular basis, ensure reporting on-time delivery regularly.
• Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, to negotiate prices, quantities and timescales.
• Maximize customer interest at margin levels.
• Build constructive customer relationships with channel partners
• Keep fluid, clear and timely communication with both internal and external partners
• Ensure vendor/factory make schedules for inspection
• Ensure factory make space booking to shipping line and handover goods on time, provide the required shipping documents in timely manner after shipment.
• Coordinate with compliance team for FE renew and factory corrective action plan.
• Time to time reporting to the team leader.
• 5-6 years of working experience in merchandising
• Professional qualification in related field
• Knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction, fabrication, trim and print techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe products, Excel
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous
• Creativity, technical capability and sensibility for merchandising/design
• Up to date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
Competency Requirements (if applicable)
• Self-driven and driving execution
• Decision Making and problem solving
• Collaboration, be transparent and think positive
• Conflict Management
Fluent in: English, Mandarin
Specific Working Conditions
Frequency of Trave: As required.