Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel, accessories, entertainment and beauty. Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company’s future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
o Supports and lead performance and relationship management with booking agents across all origins supporting across all modes, leading KPI ownership and improvements ensuring complete visibility in our platform(s)
o Leads visibility, booking agents, and consolidation providers across all origins, in their SOP/SOW development, KPI management, performance seeking to improve current state operations and cost management
o Propose/create/develop/execute transportation booking strategies, providers and develop contingency plans to cost-effectively support varying levels of company sales and changes to supply/demand patterns as well as market volatility
o Oversees the origin consolidation providers performance, costs and supporting RFQ’s and competitive pricing, service along with strong KPI and SOP adherence/performance levels
o Identify, develop, implement, and enhance shipping visibility tools/reports/dashboards (Infor Nexus) and options including multi-country consolidations to proactively manage and improve the logistics network
o Supports lead times performance, tracking and updating of systems to ensure most reliable carriers are used/assigned lanes as well as proper lead times established/managed within our systems/tools
o Develop, manage, utilize, and employ key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and reporting to help drive execution, accountability and process uniformity and compliance across all divisions, regions, with all transportation providers and vendors
o Acts as departments Origin Lead Project Manager on key initiatives as requested
o Supports the development, tracking, improvement, and performance of logistics budget
o Develop, support, sell and drive the shift of volume to alternative methods of distribution (DC Bypass, Transload, etc...)
• Day to Day Operations
o Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with effective communication and thorough follow through
o Proactively lead/capture/manage our booking agent and consolidators performance to drive accuracy, complete and timely to ensure our freight continues moving and is always visible.
o Will partner within our logistic teams and providers to ensure issues are addressed timely as well as performing at required levels (booking release, timely movement, complete visibility)
o Owns the transit time performance, models, and updates to ensure we have the most accurate data and best performance available
o Ensures milestones are provided timely and accurate
o Lead daily/weekly booking agent/visibility/consolidator calls reviewing items including performance, open items, delayed shipments, pending bookings and data completeness
o Ensures timely movement in/through our CFS/CY locations across the globe, at the threshold of container utilizations with the correct carriers and strings being utilized, while looking for additional opportunities to consolidate
o Establish and maintain effective communications with all internal/external production, supply chain and vendor groups (transportation, custom brokers, customers and suppliers)
o Facilitates, creates and oversees reports to supply visibility to Production, Sales and Executive Management within the logistics functions
o Document, update, and follow Standard Operating Procedures established to achieve high levels of quality services
o Run and update reports as needed within various applications
o Participate on off hour origin, provider and vendor calls when needed
• Other items as needed by leadership including but not limited to various ad hoc analysis
Our Best Fit Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or a related field required; or an equivalent combination of education and minimum experience of 5-8 years
• Advanced data analysis and data visualization competencies preferred
• Strong background leading international service providers operationally and negotiations, with high levels of experience building up processes (SOP’s and Statements of work), holding service providers accountable to business needs and KPI’s.
• Project management experience with lean or six sigma experience highly valued, including process mapping and process re-design
• High level expertise/experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word), data visualization tools/dashboard development (e.g., Power BI, etc.)
• High analytical ability and drive (analysis and visualization) to gather and interpret data at a granular level to further develop, recommend and implement solutions
• Able to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize projects to delegate tasks appropriately
• Strong experience monitoring and auditing performance, managing execution against commitments, aggressively implementing preventive and corrective actions.
• Strong experience communicating at many different levels of an organization, clear, concise messaging/presentation experience is a must have.
• Knowledge of SAP systems helpful
• Travel as needed